allisyn wonderland

*learning & loving it! life in the 4th grade in brooklyn, NY*

Monday, March 12, 2007

*Women's History Month Research Project!*



Women’s History Month
Research Project

Photo from www.enchantedlearning.com/history/women

Since March is Women’s History Month, I’d like you to do a little bit of research over the next few weeks on a woman of your choice. Choose someone who has made some sort of great contribution to our society, someone who you admire, and someone you DON’T know that much about, but are curious to learn more.

At the end of the month, you will present your research to the class. You may use visual aids and get creative to share what you’ve learned. Be sure to practice your presentation so you are well prepared to present. Here are some ideas and resources to get you started:

* PRESENTATION IDEAS *
• write a song
• make a poster
• write an essay
• write a poem
• make a movie
• make a slideshow (PowerPoint)
• make an animation
• create a play
• make trading cards
• collect artifacts (photos, drawings,...)


* RESOURCES *http://www2.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

www.brainpop.com

www.enchantedlearning.com/history/women

www.distinguishedwomen.com

www.google.com




*be sure to give credit to all of your resources.

DUE Friday, March 30th

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it is Allie i just wanted to say that I am so excited about this project. I have a couple ideas up my sleeve that are really usefull. I hope everbody does a good job and has fun.The most important part is to have fun, i know I will. Bye have a good day!!

3/13/2007 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAR ALLISYN I THINK THIS IS WONDERFUL I LOVE IT.



FROM:SOMEONE IN YOUR CLASS MYSTORY

3/13/2007 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Allisyn i love the blog it is awsome and i will give it 100/00 it is soooooooo cool


from:someone in your class

3/13/2007 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait!


**Allisyn

3/15/2007 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that when we research our person that we should write a poem on one of our person that we researched during the week!

Love,
Lydia

3/15/2007 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that since we researched our woman that we should write a poem about one of our people that we researched this week!
Love,
Lydia

3/15/2007 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Allisyn-

I can't wait to present these projects. I am having so much fun doing it with my friends. This project is so much fun. P.S. Can we do more projects like this?

Your Student,
Allie Moogan

3/15/2007 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear allisyn

its me again am in 5th grade now i just wanted you to know i really miss you and you teaching me to bbe above and behond well am in nicole and maries class now with tatiana and things are going great now am getting the hang of aldabra so now my email is mandy600338@yahoo.com you can email me anytime

love your old student

amanda espinal

10/14/2007 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home