allisyn wonderland

*learning & loving it! life in the 4th grade in brooklyn, NY*

Friday, June 27, 2008

*Graduation*

Hi guys! I am SO proud of you! It was really amazing to see you graduate. Eli was very impressed. I'm sorry I didn't get to see all of you and give you big hugs and say hello to your families afterwards. Eli really, really needed a nap and got kind of cranky. You know how it is. But I would love to keep our blog going so we can always find each other and see what everyone is up to.

Hayat and Serina, thanks for the great blog comments! Keep writing:)

Have a super fabulous, fun-filled summer before... MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Love you guys!

**Allisyn

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to keep the blog going, to. milo's teacher, shelby has a blog, too, called shelby in shanghai, or something.
say hello to eli for me,
india

8/30/2008 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi allisyn its serina! i miss u. ms 51 is great but its sorta hard switching though classes and taking the public bus. hope 2 see u soon !!!

love serina
PS erica said hello!!

9/19/2008 6:03 PM  
Blogger Hayat Dhobhany said...

Hey Allisyn! I would love to blog when I have spare time. (With middle school and all that stuff) But anyway how is brainpop? What have you been doing. Please try to E-mail me. I hope I see you in the street soon! Say hi to Eli and Jason for me!
Hayat

10/02/2008 2:18 PM  
Blogger Hayat Dhobhany said...

Hi Allisyn! I really wanted to tell you that I was in a real publish book that is going to be in stores really soon. If you would like to buy a copy when the book comes out I would LOVE that. The book is called The Hidden Chorus. My poem is on page 184. Hope you can get it. E-mail me soon.

10/02/2008 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home